- Acquires Klasén Bil in Halmstad, Sweden. The acquisition includes the property and a neighboring property.
- Acquires BIVA AB’s car operations in Karlskoga, Örebro, Linköping, Norrköping and Uppsala. The acquisition includes the business properties in Örebro, Karlskoga, Linköping and Kristianstad. In connection with this, Bilcity in Kristianstad was also acquired.
- Acquires Bilia AB’s Ford operations in Gothenburg (Eklanda), Stockholm, Nacka and Kungsbacka. With this acquisition, another brand was added to the Hedin Bil Group.
- Acquires the car company Lars Pettersson Bil AB with selling Ford in Södertälje.
- Acquires CMS Group AB’s Ford operations in North Gothenburg.
- Anders Hedin Invest, through the subsidiary Klintberg & Way AB, acquires tire wholesalers Pro-Imp AB and Wheelspot AB.
- Hedin Göteborg Bil AB signs agreement for new production of a Jaguar and Land Rover plant in Sisjön, Gothenburg.
- Hedin Mölndal Bil AB signed an agreement for new production of a Ford Store plant in Segeltorp, Stockholm.
- Hedin Mölndal Bil AB signed an agreement for new production of a Ford in Kungsbacka facility.
- The Group’s largest deal was carried out when an agreement was signed with Fastighets AB Balder on the sale of I.A. Hedin Fastighet AB. The property portfolio was valued at 4,208 billion SEK.
- At the end of the year, the property Wijks Villa was acquired in Gothenburg, Sweden.