- The transfer of Bilia Ford in Stockholm is carried out in January.
- Acquires ANA Motor Center’s facilities in Trollhättan and Lysekil in May.
- Acquires PCB Västsverige AB, resellers of Porsche in Borås, Gothenburg and Linköping. Porsche is welcomed as a new brand in the Group.
- Acquires in June 51% of the shares in Tuve Bygg Holding AB.
- Acquires in September Miklagruppen (formerly Bavaria Nordic AS) with its subsidiaries Bavaria Norge AS, Bavaria Bil AB, Swabia AS, KC Motors AB, and GS Bildeler AS. The group is BMW, MINI and Porsche dealerships in Sweden and Norway.
- Was appointed by FCA International Operations, responsible for importing the FCA brands Dodge and RAM to Europe.
- Acquires Mercedes-Benz Gent, which operates six established facilities in East Flanders, through three separate legal entities.
- Acquires the Burling Group’s BMW business in Skellefteå.
- Acquires Eriksson Bilteam AB in Gävle, which consists of sales, service and spare parts for BMW and Opel.