Hedin IT supports the entire Hedin Group and develops new, improved business systems to streamline and digitize processes.
The year 2020 was eventful and several assignments were carried out:
A build-up of a complete import operation for our new company Hedin Motor Company (HMC) has been completed. HMC is the Group's company that is an importer of Ford on the Swedish market, where the takeover was made on January 4, 2021, and all preparations have been underway, especially in the latter half of 2020.
Pinewood has been implemented at our Norwegian Porsche business, where we continuously follow up and make adjustments.
Hedin Automotive AG, a subsidiary of Hedin Automotive Switzerland AB, is now supported 100% by Hedin IT after taking over during the year.
An integration platform for the robotic warehouse for KW Tire Depot in Landvetter has been set up.
In addition to this, we have also secured the entire IT environment and rolled out Windows 10, and we have built and launched Carstore.se on the E-Commerce platform SiteCore.
In 2021, it is working on a lot of projects and the business aims at the following goals:
• Continue to migrate into our companies' IT environments towards Hedin IT. In turn in 2021 is our entire Norwegian operations, remaining KW companies and MABI
• E-Commerce for Hedin Bil
• New platform for handling service agreements within the Group
• Optimizing our import operations
• Continue to build internal competence within our key areas in order to be able to support business operations in the best possible way
• Strengthen the Pinewood team to accelerate rollout and development