- Acquired the listed car rental company Mabi Rent AB. The company operates in Sweden and Germany.
- Joined our operating property in northern Stockholm (Akalla). The property is owned by Hedin Akalla Fastighet AB.
- Acquired Klintberg and Way AB (KW Parts) General Motors North American Vehicles and MOPAR’s (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge) authorized spare parts distributor and Europe’s largest spare parts wholesaler of US auto parts. The company operates in 37 countries with headquarters in Sweden.
- Klintberg and Way AB started a new subsidiary: KW Wheels AB, a wholesaler of tires and rims with office/warehouse in Tuve, Gothenburg.
- Acquired four of Bil Partners dealerships in the south of Sweden: Malmö Jägersro, Malmö Burlöv, Lund and Trelleborg. With the acquisition, Subaru was added as a new brand to the group.
- Acquired Citroën’s dealership Citroën Center in Spånga.
- Anders Hedin Invest AB acquired the remaining 71% of the shares in Car to Go Sweden AB.
- Conducted a merger of Consensus Asset Management AB (Consensus) and Thenberg and Kinde Fondkommission AB.
- Anders Hedin Invest AB entered a 16.6% ownership stake in Lasingoo Sverige AB, an industry-based online portal for booking service services for primarily passenger cars.
- Completed two new facilities in Helsingborg and Ängelholm. Helsingborg, which was inaugurated December 11, 2014, consists of a 5,500 square meter transport and trucking facility. The new facility in Ängelholm was opened in early 2015.
- Rebuilt the facility in Värnamo.
- Added around 15,000 square meters to the existing property in Stockholm, Akalla. The facility in Segeltorp is also being built.